A good teacher is the key to the success of your studies and for this reason, at Yessi we have the best professionals.
In our schools we demand that teachers have experience and training in teaching languages.
- All YESSI teachers are Native or Bilingual, with a University Academic Training and Experience in Teaching Languages.
- At YESSI our teachers are specially trained to use the Rapid-Way: Learn By Doing system.
- During the course the centre closely monitors the classes to ensure high quality and professional teaching standards.
- A good teacher should be: a Good Communicator, Creative, Active, Friendly and Hard-Working.
- A good teacher is the best guarantee for success at YESSI.
- The positive feedback we get from the “Customer Satisfaction” questionnaires is very rewarding and encourages us to keep on working hard and offering high quality courses.
- If you intend to work at YESSI, you can send us your application.
- Teachers must be either Native Speakers or Billingual.
- If you are an English teacher we also value CELTA or DELTA.
- We also take into account experience in teaching English or other subjects.
- We prefer teachers who are Hard-Working, Enthusiastic, Creative and who like to work in a team.
If you meet these requirements, you can send us your CV with a recent photo in one of two ways:
If we consider you to be the kind of person we are looking for here at YESSI we will contact you and arrange an interview.