Second stage for the little ones where we incorporate new work tools and continue to stimulate their curiosity to learn.
COURSES > CHILDREN AND TEENAGERS > CHILDREN
English from 6 to 8 years
We seek to enhance the creativity and participation of each student through practical activities and observation.
In the JUNIORS courses we widen the application of Rapid-Way: Learn By Doing to include all the language skills:
- Oral Expression.
- All activities and exercises are done in class.
- CHILDREN are not given homework.
- Courses last for an academic year: from September until the end of June.
- New students can join the course at any time during the year providing they have the right level – this is verified by means of a placement test.
- Each term students do an exam especially adapted to these levels and they receive a report on their progress written by their teacher.
- There are students who, due to their level of English, maturity, age… can advance 2 courses in a year.